Tuesday 28 February 2012

Changed Interface.................

How I do NOT welcome improvements!!! This blog has a new interface for me  - does not affect my readers (what's that? thank goodness!) but it is now extremely difficult to navigate and I have not yet found what extras I have.  
I upgraded my printer to a wonderful new one - not.  I have been without a printer for four days!!!! Listen ........ when researching ancestors one needs a printer (ain't that the truth?)
One of the websites I have subscribed to includes an addition to grow one's 'tree'.  Not unless Flashplayer is updated ............ flashplayer updated............ STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!
END OF MOAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's a synoposis of my last few days.  We went into town yesterday to go to the Library where, not only was the department we needed closed until Thursday, I also could not prove my identity so could not get a Library ticket.  Yes!  I did go on .... and  on......... and on......
Yes I did say that it was easier for a foreigner to get a Library ticket than someone who has lived in B'ham all of 66 years!!
Today I feel exhausted and am looking forward to the pictures tomorrow - and a pizza - maybe I can relax a bit.
I am going to start scanning all my certificates and possibly then I can enter them somewhere into this blog  ..............  boring!
BTW I have a printout now of my Mother's family at the 1911 Census so will try to get the rest of the family although Grandad Holland is a bit more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info