Thursday 16 February 2012

Discovered photos

When old photos fall off the shelf, you just have to stop and look at them! I thought I had safely stashed them on the shelf!
So that was this morning taken care of - trying to scan a magazine onto my pc whilst looking at old photos!!! I shall try to sort them and match them to my notes so watch this space. ....... Went to see Stomp at the Hipp tonight, have changed some of the routines so that was a pleasant surprise. Finished at 21.15 and Martin paid for a taxi so we were home and in bed for 22.00 hrs. ..... unexpected early night so long as we don't go on Utube!!
Tweeted last night to Katie Melua and Richard Allison. ...... amazing comments being made. ...... May do search tonight but not until 03.00hrs lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info