Tuesday 7 February 2012

Where's the snow gone?

We travelled along the dreary, mucky road to fetch the parts for the tumble dryer and as I looked around I wondered .......did the snow really happen? On Saturday evening the world was white as we returned Catt home, Sunday was still sort of white but today the muck and the rain are here. At training the snow still lies in my garden but in the tracks for the trains there is just slush where many male feet have walked.
The main man fixed the dryer - even with a painful arm he continues to perform his miracles. I was reminded of my Scripture (a man from the house of David shall sit upon the throne, and he will reign in righteousness and justice) and thought again of just how many people would not have felt the love if we had not been obedient unto God.
I have achieved very little today, the knitting I did had to be undone and the current needles are not long enough for the increased stitches, so it waits. BUT I have stitched a tiny bit more of my Angel- whilst I watched Gladiator, really enjoyed this film and he is very good.
I hope to have a better report tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info