Friday 24 February 2012

Still Scanning ....................

This post has not been published because .... I just found it in the Drafts Folder!
I had decided to scan all my photos ... do you remember?  Like the scanning this was a long time ago.
Since this time I have been conversing with a distant cousin - possibly descended from the lady standing in this photo!!
Wonders of the Internet!

















I was very poorly so I did not enjoy scanning yesterday although during the course of this I found a family tree made up by a cousin (more later). I have also started retyping details that were enclosed with this copy and then visited South Africa via Google - good days work.
This is a photo of Great Grandma Holland (my Grandad's Mother) with her sister!!
I am now going to get the photos sorted and write about the associated memories, I may also add in some photos to previous posts - I suppose you want me to tell you when and where I do!!! lol

PJ has started searching again for his ancestors but with so little to go on it's frustrating. I spent some time yesterday looking but ......... oooh!.....long time and little finds.  (PJ has found his birth Sister since this posting.)

PJ is working on the shutters for the house today and plans to fasten them when he can get the ladders out of the garage, found a 'cat bed' while he was sorting - cheeky lodger, not paying rent!!!
I have been out in the greenhouse but there is little that can be done as we are aware that sometimes there is snow at Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info