Sunday 5 February 2012

Nice,easy Sunday


You know the best laid plans of mice and men. ..... Weell, today was one of those. While we lay basking in the warmth of our bed, machinations were afoot. One phonecall and we were up and in the car, wending our way through the slush and cold to ensure that all was well with Catt Four hours later we came back to our little house and tv, back through the slush and the snow.

Conversations today have given me more determination to fulfill my main aim of recording recollections and memories. Some times the feeling that Mam is close makes me wish again that I could ask her the questions I never did while she was here but there you go. Brook is so hurting at the moment and she pours this pain into her blog; I think that this is so wonderful. The thought crosses my mind again that if I had had someone to talk to all those many years ago I would not need counselling 30 years after the event. .... Who can tell...... maybe one day I will talk it all through on here. Ginger does a brill job on her's; bringing to life a sweet young boy who has already suffered so much that people across the world unite in sending a card for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info