Monday 13 February 2012

Quiet Sunday

I am editing as and when I can.
We went for tea tonight at the local Harvester with Nade, Tara and Sergio - we have not seen each other since New Year and there was a lot to catch up on.  So much talking, passing of information and soooo much eating!!!  I think that place should remove the salad bar ...... so much choice and nothing to do while we were waiting for the main course ...... and talking.  I am stuffed and really regret eating so much but it was a good time.
More Memories:-

This is my eldest brother Keith Edward who was born with Spinal Bifida.
He died aged 6 weeks and this photo was taken just after an operation to remove water from his back, apparently fluid travels from the brain down to the bottom of the spine and has to be removed.  My mother is out of shot with her hand underneath the blanket to support him.  This is the only photo we have of him.
Isn't he beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info