Tuesday 14 February 2012

This is the inside counter of Moseley Road Post Office - this building still stands today but I think it is not quite the same inside!!!  My Grandad was a postman who delivered from here.  I have photos of what went on behind the scenes
This is the Sorting Bay where all letters etc were sorted


Can you see Grandad?  He is seated just right of the pillar.


I am posting some memories that have been typed for a couple of years, having now sort of coordinated photos and writings I might just get everything posted.  May be out of sync but that's life!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info