Thursday 2 February 2012

So Cold

The weather has now turned to Winter - it was -10C last night. Yesterday was a good day We managed to brave the cold and go into town - strange that no matter where you live, the local city is 'town'! I collected my pretty new reading glasses and then went to spend a couple of hours with George Clooney and his descendants. We cried a bit and laughed abit more but I found the subject quite morbid. We had a pizza at PizzaExpress - Orange 2 for 1 is there as well! We shared a table in the corner watching life go by, it will be good in the summer - a fashion show. We were hine quite early so watched a couple of Foyle's War I thought maybe we were getting near the end of the discs but pj said we are still on series three- brill!
PJ was froze when he came home today but had enjoyed himself - I think Princess Elizabeth(6201) is more of a joy to him than Clun Castle. I stayed to watch a silly film while pj retired for the night, says he will try to see the dr tomorrow so he must be in sone pain.
I have a small succes to record - I have managed to scan some photos as jpgs. What's that? It is a significant success for as I can only upload jpgs to my group. Tried making a bargello card but it's not v good - will have to try again, hopefully tomorrow.
I am late posting now for my memories:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info