Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - film

We managed to go and see this film which was a wonder as PJ found his parents details on the 1911 Census and discovered Uncles and Aunts he didn't know about.  He still wanted to go see the film and we spent a couple of hours in India - which sounds bad but wasn't as we could relate to most of their feelings at the culture clash.  It was gently funny, sad but very good - I class it as a pleasant film, good to while away an hour or so, yes, very good.
Talking of the 1911 Census .......... Cousin Dorothy has my Grandfather's death as 1918 but on the Census it records Grandma being a widow........... what is afoot?  had he left or was he dead???  I go in search of his death certificate now cos if I can't find it then he must be somewhere else .......... yes?

this is my father at 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info